I JUST CAN'T STOP HIGHING:D
Super highhigh noww:D
Today woke up like some amazingly 5.50am
miracle considered that i slept at 1plus:D
*** best record: Sleep at 4am, wake up at 5am:D
secondary one (last year) that time:D****
Then went jumpy the moment the 2 brothers went out of home:D
Both will be late tonight:D
meaning that i have all the time to MYSELF:D
First thing i did was to check the newspapers
-disappointed-
didn't find the article i wanted!
Headings like " JAROD LEE wins CSS 3 2009" unfound:X
I think he really deserves the title lor:D
Like his singing is super high and nice,
especially the high parts:D
THIS IS SO AMAZING!
THE FIRST TIME I DIDN'T CONCENTRATE ON WATCHING CSS!
First round i watched all:D
as in really watched:D
But was doing dnt homework at the same time:D
Second round the 月光 i didn't watch
I listened only, coz was doing music project on com:D
Which still remains uncompleted!
heard that he solo-ed, provided from corrinne, my so called live description:D
&& i kinda guessed he would get in:D
Third round didn't watch!
Regretted, coz brothers was like: ehh his baby photo!
Had this temptation to watch, but must resist:D
Managed to resist until he sing finish:D
Like until the part when host said: 回到妈妈的身边“:D:D
SO touching, nearly felt like crying:D
Then saw aijia's perf, quite nice too:D
* & they tied:D first time final 2 tied:D
Then they announced the winner lorh:D
JAROD LEE YI XIAN 李奕贤
winner of 校园SUPERSTAR 3 2009:D
&& he cried:D
I think he shocked lorh:D
His aim was to just to enter Top6, & he got GRANDCHAMPION:D
Still got a trophy by YogaLin:D
HAPPY HAPPY:D
I re-watched the whole thing and downloaded all his songs for yesterday le:D
Thanks jying:D:D fast:D
once again:D
CONGRATZ TO JAROD:D
you really proved others wrong:D
young and talented:D our star:D
byebye:D go do music again:D
Later he's going on radio:D
jingyi:D
