CSS GRADNFINALS ARE NEARING:D
&& Heard that they have rehearsals almost everyday
UNTIL MIDNIGHT!
WOWOWOW:D
Must be reall tiring for them lorh.
Still got school, and rehearsal,
Lucky ending soon le
Real excited about the grand finals
Hope that J will emerge as CHAMPION:D
Here's some obsessions pictures
Mostly from I-WEEKLY:D
Just took yesterday:D
But sorry for the poor picture quality
Cause my hp camera only 2.0 megapixel:D
From 26March2009 IWEEKLY ISSUE:
Fahrenheit:D
Taken at roashow that corrinne and me saw when we went bugis:D
( not by me, from i weekly, see the adrian pang's face sticking out?!) His face a little extra:D FUNNY:D
Formed by your dear royal here,
at Artfriend( Bras Besah Complex)
Witnessed by corrinne:D Bugis trip:D
From 2April2009 IWEEKLY ISSUE:
JIAMIN & JAROD:D
The question mark black guy was a mistake:D
Explanation:
Supposed to be 3 in Finals, then after the last revival round, they let 2 get in!
I still got more, for AIJIA's supporter in this group:D I am not that that that BIASED:D
AIJIA & JAROD:D:D
FULL PAGE ON CSS:D
THE FOUR CHOSEN TO BE REVIVED:D
OBSESSED COMMENTS! cant see clearly:X
Last but not least, the clearest picture i think i have ever took of my tv screen:D
That's all for noww:D
I don't have this week's iweekly, so don't know what's inside!
REMEMBER TO WATCH CSS THIS SUNDAY:D ROCKS:D
jingyi:D going madd soon"."
