I’ve promised to do mass posting, so 2 wouldn’t be enough I guess:D
I needa get back my 1day per post record:X:X:X
im short of 8 more, dun worry, loads of crap are awaiting you:D
Exams(part2)
I shall go the forward round this time: 14may to 12 may:D
14May09- DNT Paper
Quite okay, except for the part where there isn’t any class clock!
It went bonkers on us once again. After all that fixing on wednesday
!3May09- MT Listening Comprehension
-its UNSTUDIABLE( my latest term used)
- okay barh, the ending very funny…
“ We have come to the end of the listening comprehension, GODDBYE!”
The goodbye is very funny larh:X
12May09- Maths
-deadly, horrid.
Here’s my revision pictures, dun have me haha;X
piling of maths txtbk, file, shinglee workbook and A4 exercise book:X
The paper, was horrid. i mean reall horrid.
Worst still, you couldn't keep track on time coz:
- The class clock stopped just about 10 minutes before the start of exam
- then we had to rely on willianto's watch for time. ONE WATCH ONLY!
- then we had stuff like this written on the board: 0800-0830, 0830-0900, 0900-0930, 0930-1000/ hahas, thanks to the clock
Yeah, this was all crappy posts up next.
I assure 100% crappiness!
jingyi:D
