here's some stuff i got from my juniors:D
The power of a friend.
I still vividly remember,
My first day of school.
I could not sleep the night before
Just the thought of school made my heart thump
So hard, that I knew that it would fly.
The sun seemed to be smaller,
And the light that it gave out seemed to disappear.
The butterflies fluttered around me madly,
As if they were never going to stop.
Until I met this girl.
She was special.
Though violent, she did not mean any harm.
It was just the way she was.
We became companions and the best of
friends.
Over time, the sun seemed to have grown,
And its rays warmed everyone with happiness
The butterflies flew elsewhere.
They had finally stopped.
BY: Wen Feng
Hope you people can see, dunno how's the quality though:D
all for now, more posts coming right up:D
jingyi:D
