HELLOS EVERYONE IM BACK, SERIOUSLY,
-cant you see the seriousness in me, I know you DON’T haha-
Got miss me? I don’t think so, cause im online everyday!
Finally exams are over larh:D
im just so happppy:)
I guess NAS that side should also have finished le ba, as what he said:D
( haven finish, friday still got maths, JIAYOUS:D)thanks tiffany:D
Okay, im just gonna give 2 short posts about exams, and 1 before the exams first,
BEFORE THE EXAMS( 01May-03May )
-seriously I don’t really recall what did I do, but I shall try my best
coz there’s no harm trying:D
1stMay,
Labour day right? Haha.
Err, now what did I do exactly?
stayed home played com. That seems to be the case:D
2ndMay.
My family and I went to my uncle’s new house.
Its super super nice luhh:D
CONDO:D:D
then saw a lot of Eurasians/angmohs
suntanning and swimming in the pool :P
3rdMay,
Kindof celebrated Mothers’ Day in a week’s advance, haha:D
had lots of nicenice food including:D
-Pizza
-Crab,
-Rojak, don’t worry, from HOUGANG de!
-Curry which I don’t eat la:X
-& loads of other stuff which I can’t really rmb:X
seriously that’s all for now,
post completed:D
jingyi:D
dunno why I keep on saying seriously, im so serious:D haha:D
