Okay, im back again:D today’s mass posting, if you have not been paying attention to my blog:D
Today’s the FOURTEEN! 14MAY2009!
Last day of exam yepp:D
I shall give 2 posts, as I said earlier on:D
on exams( inclusive of RELATED lame jokes and crapp)
PURELY EXAMS, unrelated crapps on another post:D
Ohya, the order of post is LATEST ON TOP!
So in this case, should be 11May on top:D
So please kindly read form the very very very bottom:D
thankyou:D
11May09- holiday coz of vesak day on Saturday:D
Stayed home, revised maths, practiced maths, err.
ONLINED A LOT!
10May09- Mother’s day but I didn’t do anything:X
Onlined again, haha, chat with “haha某人” and tiffany the most:D
Then offed com, did maths again:D
9May09- Saturday?
yeah. Started maths like finally, when the rest of my friends started long ago:X
Feels damn guilty, but I still online, sounds very bad:X
8May09- Literature Paper
err, its really about the merlion la! PAWLESS MERLION!
Here’s something lame I crapped out the night before this exam:D
“Dear Merlion,I know you're worthy enough in Singapore, too worthy until you even appear in MidYearExams.
However, What you do is only spray water, and it gets so much attention of tourists, but not much info is given on the Net.
So how do you want me to find you? Go to you and ask: Tell me more about yourself?
I guess this is a great joke =D
Take cares Merlion, beware of the recent lightnings”
hahas:D
7May09- Science
Don’t talked about it, bio was freakingly hard,
mswong, if you see this, dun blame me if I fail it or something:X
hahas, and mswong is damn nice to chao on msn: ohno im digressing form topic:X
6May09- History & English Paper2
History was, bleahs-.-
EL P2 was slightly fine, haha:D
5May09-Chinese Paper 1 & 2
-Okay I did 私函 maybe I won’t do so well,
Coz at first I see gonghan: easy leh, ohshit what’s the format!
Then no choice had to do 私函.
Nearly forgot the format:X
-paper 2 was damndamn hard, no confidence at all.
sounds horrid…
4May09- English paper1
Report writing was okay, last minute learn the report format, all thanks to mrs Raymond
Compo, I chose the teenager one, dunno how would I fare,
Coz my mine was blurred, and I was like: ehh sounded like the Chinese oral that one, so I just chose that:D
--hellos, you at the bottom of the post now-
please go up up but not away to see my next post. Thankyous:D
jingyi:D
