(JFCpeople can choose to read this post or dun read, its maddening:( can go facebook help me:D)
cant seem to find stuffs to post recently;(
and today im filled with ANGER to type this out;~
disclaimer* since you want make me feel paiseh, i will make you MORE paiseh*
HENGCHUNKIAT SUCKS~
dont say i didnt warn you, it has happened alot of times.
What did i even do to offend you, freak:(
always trying to insult, defame me whatsoever.
I HAD ENOUGH OKAY !
THERE IS A LIMIT TO MY TOLERANCE!
rich, so what?
rich cant buy you everything in the world/
rich cant give you the RIGHT to insult people.
rich cant give if the right to say whatever you want.
GET REAL CHUNKIAT!
I'm not afraid to post what you wrote here.
I know i did nothing wrong to offend you and my conscience is MUCH CLEARER than yours.
Heng Chun Kiat
SocialInterview.com asked me "Would you slap Jingyi Choo if he/she was doing something really stupid?"
I answered ''i would do so even if she didnt do anything stupid''
wa.... you very evil leh...
wahlaoeh-.-

thanks people for speaking up for me:D
PEOPLE YOU SEE WHATS GOING ON? IM FREAKINGLY PISSED NOW!
Thus, im considering not to go for class chalet:(
and this spoils my mood now,
ANGRYYYYYY:(
somemore have to do some freaking proposal for library:(
FEDUP!
jingyi :X:X