HELLLOS:D
In a damn high mood to post nowww;D
Im so proud of myself, youknowwww!
Shall recall what happened yesterday;D
Yesterday came home around 6plus;D
then dinner-ed;D
then slept while watching cruel temptation;D
hahha:D
then woke up, and go bathe;D
9 plus liaoo, so i went to on computer, wanting to do acelearning!
ahahhahah;D i know im guai, thanks arhh;D
ahhahah:d
thennn
the internet REFUSEEEEE TO WORK WITH ME!
I type: hotmail
dont work
I type: facebook
dont work
BUT THENN!
I DESPO UNTIL I GO CLICK SMB LINK!
AANNND
ITTT
WORRRKED!
hhahahhahha;D
then checked smb since it loaded;D
bu cha bai bu cha;D
then continues the lags of internet
Tried:
mozilla firefox
internet explorer
even google chrome also use but dun work;x
in the nearly 10pm everything started working normally;D
hahhahahha:D
then started playinggg, and forgot about homeworkk.
you know,
TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN!
hahahhahah:d
then started CHIONGING HOMEWORK AT 12am!
i suddenly, think , i , am , geniusss!
I did it till like 2.30am!
And completed loads of homework;d
hahahhah;D
then smsed jiajia some stuff, and purposely added this line: Please reply after 6 coz im sleeping;D ahhahahhah:D
tireddd;D
hehehhe;D
okays;D
thats all for noww;D
next post about the nlb thing;D
the KS syndrome in singapore;D
jingyi;;;;;D

