HEYYY SOULS:D
I'm here, to NOT officially declare that exams are over.
Cause i still got O lvl phys spa on tuesday:X
that's very bad, considering physics spa is much harder than chem:X
too many readings to take;X
&& well EOYs are over;D
i have no comments;D
I did my best, so well, i think i dont regret.
ppl who are close can see my desponess to study, im sure you do, seeing my breakdown over some subjects at times, going bonkers like some mad woman.
But well, i have to thank you guys for being there for me;D
esp JIAJIA!
with your spamming of jiayous whenever i ask you smth:D
I know you're loving your new phone now!
Concentrate on exams first okay:D
Wait til i strike the deal with my parents then we can go out tgt with the same phone;D
okays
gotta rush to finish up my hist att that's DUE TMR:X
byebye ppl:D
wish me luck for the exam results:D
jingyi:D
