



I still feel so bored without ranting :/
I seriously don't understand why i'm like this.
Last time even seniors didn't have much impact on me, which i think i don't rmb my pri sch seniors D:
Ahh, don't know why we clicked so well also. It all started with random D:
Hahaha, enough of confession :D
Spent the whole day rotting, thinking about CHINESE Os, & stupid QIANRENYAN.
O wells, i bet my orals are always horrible and and and.
I barely passed my prelims.
Don't know what happened to the latest prelim.
Well, i shall work on my 140 marks since jiajia's working on her 100marks;D
i know we can do this :D:D
Shall be a hardworking girl tmr;D
Chinese you watch me own you!:D
ni deng zhe qiao, wo bu hui bei ni nan dao de!
jingyi:D
Last time even seniors didn't have much impact on me, which i think i don't rmb my pri sch seniors D:
Ahh, don't know why we clicked so well also. It all started with random D:
Hahaha, enough of confession :D
Spent the whole day rotting, thinking about CHINESE Os, & stupid QIANRENYAN.
You wouldn't believe what i'm gonna say next.Don't know what makes the school think that I'm so fluent in chinese.
Yes. its student ambassador.
Yes, talking about the history of xinmin
Yes, as you much wouldn't expect CHINESE student ambassador.
HOW GREAT LIFE IS.
O wells, i bet my orals are always horrible and and and.
I barely passed my prelims.
Don't know what happened to the latest prelim.
Well, i shall work on my 140 marks since jiajia's working on her 100marks;D
i know we can do this :D:D
Shall be a hardworking girl tmr;D
Chinese you watch me own you!:D
ni deng zhe qiao, wo bu hui bei ni nan dao de!
jingyi:D
