
credits to tumblr.com
Okays i got over that CHINESE thingy.
I appreciate their intentions to make me LOVE chinese, so i'll try my best to make something good out of it D:
Well, This will be a short post as & really serious abt scoring that 70marks is paper2 first:D
then paper1 i dont know leh, my results ranges alot D:
HHAHAHAHA.
Watch me make miracles to chinese;D
Looking forward, but not exactly looking forward D:
JIAJIA, i miss youuuuu. the feeling is getting back to me D:
I just wish all the horrible things could quickly pass.
&& i have to complete 9 prelim papers frm other schs
plus dk how many sets of real Os papers.
& 3 AMATHS chapt10 qns
& 1 History essay
& read finish that chinese book.
But priority will still go to that 140marks worth in Os:D
The song that's keeping me alive:D
super addictive:D
Okays i gtg now.
I KNOW WE CAN DO THIS & OWNED THE GCE OLVL MARKERS:D
Jingyi:D
I appreciate their intentions to make me LOVE chinese, so i'll try my best to make something good out of it D:
Well, This will be a short post as & really serious abt scoring that 70marks is paper2 first:D
then paper1 i dont know leh, my results ranges alot D:
HHAHAHAHA.
Watch me make miracles to chinese;D
Looking forward, but not exactly looking forward D:
JIAJIA, i miss youuuuu. the feeling is getting back to me D:
I just wish all the horrible things could quickly pass.
&& i have to complete 9 prelim papers frm other schs
plus dk how many sets of real Os papers.
& 3 AMATHS chapt10 qns
& 1 History essay
& read finish that chinese book.
But priority will still go to that 140marks worth in Os:D
넌 역시 Trouble Trouble Trouble, 때를 노렸어,너는 Shoot Shoot Shoot, 나는 훗 훗 훗 HOOT!~
The song that's keeping me alive:D
super addictive:D
Okays i gtg now.
I KNOW WE CAN DO THIS & OWNED THE GCE OLVL MARKERS:D
Jingyi:D
