
that's my mindset for tmr's paper.
It's finally here.
the dreaded day has arrived.
I'm gonna try to love it in order to score.
People claim that they won't study, but trust me, it's just a facade.
I will study, and i mean it. Abit last minute, well but it's better than not putting in any effort;D
Tmr paper1 please bless me with nice gonghans and baozhangbaodaos to write;D
I really want to score my paper1.
No doubt, my paper2 must do well toos;D
Comprehension D:
HAHAHA.
Watch me make the miracle of tmr:D
Everything shall turn into rainbows after the papers;D
the dreaded day has arrived.
I'm gonna try to love it in order to score.
People claim that they won't study, but trust me, it's just a facade.
I will study, and i mean it. Abit last minute, well but it's better than not putting in any effort;D
Tmr paper1 please bless me with nice gonghans and baozhangbaodaos to write;D
I really want to score my paper1.
No doubt, my paper2 must do well toos;D
Comprehension D:
HAHAHA.
Watch me make the miracle of tmr:D
Everything shall turn into rainbows after the papers;D

