

I thought you would have changed.
BUT.
Who knew you were still the same, irresponsible freak.
I was really wrong to trust you in the first place.
I realised how dumb i was, but you, didn't realised how irritating and annoying you were( not in that entertaining sense)
But deep down in my heart, i believe that you will still change for the better. Probably not now, but in the future. WHEN YOUR BOSS LEARNS OF YOUR HORRIBLE WORKING ATTITUDE, I SEE HOW THEY TREAT YOU, Then you will realise how nice i was to you in the past.
It's really not a matter of being sorry and whatnots.
It's a matter of trust, attitude, and ability.
Being smart doesnt equal to being above the rest.
For that i can assure you, being smart DOES NOT give you the authority to TRAMPLE OVER OTHERS.
So this is my last warning.
If you see this, i hope you will change.
Meanwhile, i shall FORCE MYSELF to put up with YOUR nonsense,
As a saying go" you have to put up with rain in order to see a rainbow"
Congratulations my dear, you have successfully ruined my mood for the past few days.
*CLAPS SARCASTICLY*
Thanks, seriously, thanks for those spoilers, i mean MOOD spoilers.
jingyi, not that happy anymore.
