Actually i just realised that!
Heh.

Every single day makes me wonder how do i pass by.
How did i survive almost 2 months of school ending at 4pm everyday.
How did i survive having tuition on Mondays and Fridays.
How did i survive chionging all the countless homework and tests( though still fail).
Everything just seems like a dream.
And now i regret not paying attention during lower secondary.
Where all the basics are taught there.
And yet i didn't listen.
And now my foundations are like can crumble anytime.
And O's dont appear to be as far as they seem.
I'm afraid.
I'm afraid of the outcome.
I'm afraid of the outcome that i didn't wished for.
Now, what can I do.
I have to like prove this amazing theory that
Students in last bands for banded classes can make it to the top
Now how is that possible?
I seriously do wanna make that true. I seriously do.
I'm working hard, but I'm running out of time.
Racing against time, when the hurdle from last year hasn't even got into my sight.
may that horrifying hurdle pass by quickly.
Enough said, all i have to say is.
I will continue to work harder, and the desired outcome would be JUMPING GRADES LIKE INSANITY.
The Miracle Will Happen.
And You Just Have To Watch Me Do It.
Jingyi:D
persevering on.
