
It's time that i should carry on with life.
Time flies,
& in the blink of an eye,
the March holidays are here.
But i just can't bring myself into the holiday mood.
Many people think that I'm absolutely very free, but wait till i reveal my hectic schedules.
Okays this post was supposed to be posted on 15/03/11, but apparently before I even finished, the computer decided to break its connection with me.
Okay wells, I don't really blame people for thinking that way.
But people should really take time to really understand someone, and not judging just by the surface.
I absolutely agree, I really look damn free>
In library nothing much to do, in school just as normal, not chionging alot as compared to people in my class.
But if you manage to catch me during recess, you'll get to see the chiongness in me.
Probably people hasn't noticed my existence. And they do not realise my absence in the canteen nowadays, so as to speak, since school started.
Probably the most common place you can find me is a place where tables and benches are.
That's my living habitat or whatsoever.
Say I have no life, I don't mind.
At least i give in ONE HUNDRED PERCENT into my work.
What about you? Always giving excuses to avoiding taking up tasks and stuff.
I'm not gonna clear up this mess for you,
For YOU are the one who did the mess.
For I'm just supposed to continue from where you FINISHED, and not where you LEFT OFF.
For that very moment, I wonder if we were really groupmates.
For that very moment, I wonder why were we in the same group.
For that very moment, I wonder how we should really carry on.
And there you have it.
Despite all these.
I have to endure crappy excuses,
I have to clean up the mess uncountable times, with the very good impression that I'm like at your beck-and-call.
I have to account to the teachers and
I have to meet the deadlines all by myself.
& in the blink of an eye,
the March holidays are here.
But i just can't bring myself into the holiday mood.
Many people think that I'm absolutely very free, but wait till i reveal my hectic schedules.
Okays this post was supposed to be posted on 15/03/11, but apparently before I even finished, the computer decided to break its connection with me.
Okay wells, I don't really blame people for thinking that way.
But people should really take time to really understand someone, and not judging just by the surface.
I absolutely agree, I really look damn free>
In library nothing much to do, in school just as normal, not chionging alot as compared to people in my class.
But if you manage to catch me during recess, you'll get to see the chiongness in me.
Probably people hasn't noticed my existence. And they do not realise my absence in the canteen nowadays, so as to speak, since school started.
Probably the most common place you can find me is a place where tables and benches are.
That's my living habitat or whatsoever.
Say I have no life, I don't mind.
At least i give in ONE HUNDRED PERCENT into my work.
What about you? Always giving excuses to avoiding taking up tasks and stuff.
I'm not gonna clear up this mess for you,
For YOU are the one who did the mess.
For I'm just supposed to continue from where you FINISHED, and not where you LEFT OFF.
For that very moment, I wonder if we were really groupmates.
For that very moment, I wonder why were we in the same group.
For that very moment, I wonder how we should really carry on.
And there you have it.
Despite all these.
I have to endure crappy excuses,
I have to clean up the mess uncountable times, with the very good impression that I'm like at your beck-and-call.
I have to account to the teachers and
I have to meet the deadlines all by myself.
Well, I thank you guys for that.
I thank you guys for letting me know the true meaning of TEAMWORK, PROJECT, and lastly, UNITY.
Life definitely moves on, But i seriously have no strength to carry this on any further.
As the saying goes, Taking a break is like preparing for a longer journey to go.
Well, I'm doing just that.
So don't ever think I'm gonna let you off.
Life moves on, and I will get stronger.
And catch you unknowingly.
& that's when you will get to know the real ME.
Jingyi:D
