
JY. I know I can do it.
It just comes to a point of time.
I feel like stopping.
I feel like not doing a single work/ revision / studying
I feel like stopping.
I feel like not doing a single work/ revision / studying
'Cause everything is coming too fast in my way.
I. Can't take it.
I. Can't stand it.
I. Can't seem to find my way out of this forest called "Stress"
But still, something awaits me with horror and the end of the forest: OLEVEL.
Don't know why I've become so negative towards things.
Don't know why I keep dreaming that I'll fail everything.
Don't know why I keep thinking everyone else will do exceptionally well, all except me.
I really wish this kind of thoughts can get off my head.
Everything seems to be piling up like mad and i can't handle it.
5 tests next week, starting tmr.
All the way till friday.
All heavy content and concept subjects.
Eg, Hist, Chem, English( bad 'cause my english isn't THAT great),Phys, Emaths
hais hais this order of tests isn't very good for me who has poor memory and poor concept grasping and poor time management.
What makes things worse, I'm still sick.
Even as i feel lethargic at this moment.
There's mountains of homework to be completed by TMR.
And those tests to study.
And I think I'm gonna end up flunking real soon D:
At this point of time, my eyes are teary because I don't wish that to happen even though as many ppl say: aiya tests only, not the real Os what.
But the point is, If I can't do well this time, means that even my basics are not right. Which indirectly means gonecase already :(
As MrTay said: you don't have much time left.
I'm constantly reminded of that, and that's starting to scare me.
My physics is like going down the drain. And yet i can't find my time to chiong those otherschools papers.
And some of my friends claimed that some sets are EASY, and that to me is very varied.
What may seem easy to them doesn't equal to easy to me.
I just feel SUANNED when ppl say that lah.
If i can't do means im just pure dumb in that case.
That's just so so so demoralising.
Esp for a science noob like me.
I'M REALLY SCARED NOW.
& there's no one out there to share my thoughts D:
sighs in despair.
JY. JY. I know i can overcome all this.
Jingyi.
