As you can see, life is full of choices.
Which route should I take, What should I do, What am I doing now?
Life has been pretty unfair to me for the past few years, but I'm sure I'm able to bounce back up on my feet and make a breakthrough.
And THIS shall be the FIRST BREAKTHROUGH.
Maybe you may think I'm still joking around.
But well, take a look at my current posts, do I even sound happy?
the first breakthrough is just about to happen.
29.April.2011. Watch me do the first breakthrough in HCL:D
12.May.2011 Watch me rejoice after my countless attempts of breakthrough.
Just. Wait.
And. See.
You'll get to hear the happenings of my breakthrough soon!.
To be serious, I shall be daring enough to list down my goals for this MYE.
Whether I achieve it or not, that's a different story but I sincerely wish for that to come true.
English: B4
HCL: B4
Maths: A2/B3
Amaths: A2/B3
Chemistry: C6
Physics: C6
History: A2
SS+Egeog: A2 + B3= A2
Okays this may sound frightening to you people.
But I really don't have that confidence in me right now.
As much as I hope to fill in A1s in the many many blanks, I know that some are not possible to fill in at this very moment. But at the very LEAST, I'm making progress.
In conclusion, I know my targets I know my end point. I know what I have to do, and what I have to focus on.
The only thing is time. But i strongly believe. This time, I will make it.
Jingyi. braving the storms of MYE.

