wanted to have pictures, but we shall see about that first cause my superphone crashed then my old phone no USB cable D: pathetic much.
OKay first thing:
May I request that the English Department( & other departments as well) be responsible over our questions papers? I don't care whether I'm the first in register order, But you all don't have the right to rip off my question paper.
Please, I didn't fail, and so you shouldn't do this to me.
& so MRS RW came into class,
' All of you get out of the class now and stand in register order & there'll be an attire check'
Then I'm like, okays, i shall just follow along. Then she went " go sit in snake order"
Then choyjingyi and I was like, so how does she want it, snake right okay so we did it our way.
Anyways she also abit STM, come back into class then say we do wrong messy arrangement just because the boys disrupted the arrangement!.
Anyways then started giving out papers:D Never fail, and I PHEWWWWW.
Then came my question paper:
Jinhui walks to my table: Haha don't know what happened to your paper
I look, WHATTTTHHHHHEEE. THEY VIOLATED MY QN PAPER!
I think they damn bad, in the end I went home spending 10mins taping everything back nicely!:D
The overview of the grades.
The A1 to D7 grades spectrum



Okays the review of MYE D:
Lemme copy my targets here, it's gonna be crazy i assure.
Subject: Target: Final grade
English: B4 : B4
HCL: B4 : D7
Maths: A2/B3 : B3
Amaths: A2/B3 : A1
Chemistry: C6 : B4
Physics: C6 : C6
History: A2 : A2
SS+Egeog: A2 + B3= A2 : C5
Okays i think this shld be correct:D
those in RED are those who failed to meet expectations:x
those in BLUE are those who met the expectations though some is borderline meet one:X
those in ORANGE are those beyond my imagination:D I <3 AMATHS! very shuang!:D
I tell you actually i cld have scored like A2 for chem ( sounds unbelievable but true) cause my MCQ damn careless then paper 2 also D: hais, anyways it's an improvement liao:D
then history, one more mark to A1 D: nvm at least i didnt die as I expected :)
hmm my combined humanities was disappointing to the maximum, totally horrible D: maybe i should work on it soon.
Physics hmm, passed ON THE DOT. So i guess i shld put in more effort next time:D
Emaths careless much, but well better than last time:D
the rest, well I'm quite satisfied.
BLAHBLAHBLAH.
All in all, means I GOT IMPROVE:D
WOAH SO HAPPY:D
HAHAHA:D
JINGYI~:D




