
Yes, It's finally over.
Yes, I've come to use the hotphrase in singapore now:
Hahaha this phrase is so easy to rmb;D
Okays actually I'm quite satisfied with this MYE, at least i could complete more thsi time, with not much blanks.
Completion rate was almost 100% but I didnt really complete one of my sbq for social studies, so oops D:
Anyways, other than that I really finished everything!:D
-can I have some applause for that?- HAH:D
And i was spot on for the chapters that wld come out for social studies and history.
I know this logically wrong of me to do this. But 3 consecutive humanities is terrifying, no choice;D
But lucky i was right and managed to bluff my way though:D
Hahah, okays im going off now to have FUN:D
Jingyi:D
Pursuant to Section 49, Section 7E, Paragraph A, of MY MidYearExaminations act,
I officially declare the end of MYE:D
Hahaha this phrase is so easy to rmb;D
Okays actually I'm quite satisfied with this MYE, at least i could complete more thsi time, with not much blanks.
Completion rate was almost 100% but I didnt really complete one of my sbq for social studies, so oops D:
Anyways, other than that I really finished everything!:D
-can I have some applause for that?- HAH:D
And i was spot on for the chapters that wld come out for social studies and history.
I know this logically wrong of me to do this. But 3 consecutive humanities is terrifying, no choice;D
But lucky i was right and managed to bluff my way though:D
Hahah, okays im going off now to have FUN:D
Jingyi:D
