Hi all, I'm finally back here, alive.
But the point here is I'm still down with cough and running nose, and that feeling is horrible.
Just came here to post about an incident I had while chatting with layteng just now on facebook!:D
She showed me one video about one of the songs from "spirited away"
Okay its really nice:D But curiosity got the better of me, so i scrolled down to see related videos, and that was definitely a wrong choice.
Cause.
I.
Saw.
What.
I.
Didn't.
Want.
At.
All.
Rebecca Black- Friday ><
I seriously got a shock at that point of time, thinking what has "Spirited Away" has to do with "Friday friday gotta get down on friday"
Now. That wasn't all.
Then I realised my television was on.
And I heard " DORA THE EXPLORER" I immediately started stunning.
then I told layteng abt that:D hahaha:D
Okays that's all for now;D Back to my dearest essay D:
Jingyi:D
