Heyyo people;D It's almost the last day of holidays! D:
Won't be able to post tomorrow I guess, there's just too many things happening tmr!
4 solid hours of SEA history is enough to drain my brain cells terribly.
Then few hours later, 2 hours of acid bases and salts can drain that small brain of mine even further! D:
Well, this holiday seems a little too short. Seriously.
But I suppose it was spent pretty meaningfully, with me finishing my piles of homework just within a week:D It's like so not me! :D so proud so proud:D
Okays I promise to work even harder for prelims and O levels. This is like the N-th time im saying this, but I really mean it. Everyone have goals, and so do I.
Well, I seriously hate the new timetable. I'm so gonna go crazy after WEEK ONE.
Two long days that end at 4plus, then i have tuition after that. ohwells, this is life i suppose.
Ending off with a very cute picture;

