-waves-
It's time to hit the nail. It's time, it's time.
Well this is probably the J-th time I've been instilling this mindset into my head! D:
Everything looks so blurry now, I don't know why either.
I'm feeling the pressure, but I can't chiong cause I'll feel even more stressed if I did so.___.
Hais, how do I survive prelims in this state arh! D:
Believing in myself doesn't seem to have any impact at all D:
And the prelim timetable changes like crazy.
Now it's like within one week headshot settle all the amaths,emaths.
Which may cause a brain drain sooner or later.
And there's a graphy day. AMP1 with EMP2, so graphical! D:
Then the humanities horror.
I'm thankful for the latest change though.
It gives me one day to erase modernworldhistory, then HCL, then stuff SoutheastAsia hist for the following day!:D
hehe:D
EDIT; (after prelims)
Okays time for target setting. Hope I won't disappoint myself! :D
English: B4
HCL: B4/C5
Emaths: A1/A2
Amaths: A1
Chemistry: B3
Physics: C5
SS+Egeog: B3 + C5= B4
History: A2
Estimated BEST L1R5 to hit: 4 + 1 +3 + 2 + 1 + 4 = 15
I must not get my spectrum even though that was special, again.
Nope, that will NOT happen! :D
I want my results to belong to Bs and above, hopefully As!:D
Okays I'm so determined. So I'll shall work hard.
Byes!
Jingyi! Moving on~

