I broke down in tears.
That hasn't happened in a very long long time.
Until some idiotic and childish people came to provoke me.
Once again I'm reminded that I've NEVER IN MY LIFE OFFENDED THEM, at least not to be insulted and criticised over my freaking results.
Yes, I may not have done as well as you people did, so what.
So what if I'm really that lousy, so what if you're way above me.
So what if you've seen my scores, so what if you're feeling so good over that.
But.
That doesn't mean you've to ANNOUNCE it to the whole world so that everyone knows.
I don't need such broadcasting, even if my results were okay. Seriously. Thanks for the publicity.
And now, I'm being called " the girl who called wolf" in your eyes, when you're the one at fault.
People say I should ignore you, yes I DID.
But did you stop? No, definitely you probably had much fun and decided to carry on.
Are you, gonna get me having such grades forever? I'm sorry, you are terribly wrong.
I'll be making my way up down, and at the same time, you'll lead to your own downfall.
You might have heard of the saying Pride comes before a fall, well this will happen to you if you continue being so disrespectful and arrogant.
So what if you're a excellent student in terms of grades? Character plays a part in real life too.
I wish you good luck.
Jingyi.
