I realised writing random stuffs here and there has become a part of me, and at this point I would like to tell my awesome random crapper that I MISS YOU ALOT ALOT ALOT <3 There's so many things I wanna say and rant but smses are not sufficient!
New found interest: Writing emo stuff. Somehow this was discovered when I received my myct results, okays its so horrendous that I don't even wanna talk about it,
Oh anyways, just in case you're curious(again), my HCL grade was horrifying so I'm retaking chinese and the new syllabus is boring. Today we started talking about yue fei and the different dynasties, it's not like im taking china studies in chinese .____.
Okays now for the recent masterpiece:
And somehow, I did this and it ended up 500 words which sounded like a PI requirement. Hahahahaha:DIn life, it’s almost certain that everyone faces problems. Hence the saying goes, life has its ups and downs. I finally understood what that actually meant. Life was never an easy path, filled with bends and obstacles that block our way to success. Despite so, what actually matters is how you perceive failure or problems, and overcome them.If you chose to leave it as it is and do nothing about it, a problem would remain a problem, and an obstacle would not budge. It’s almost as if you didn’t progress in life at all. Remaining as a stationary object, your life would be very much meaningless as compared to others.When one door closes, many other doors slowly open up. Well, honestly, this is true. However, in reality, who ever spots the sudden appearance of the other doors. Perhaps we have all been trained to focus on one target only, and that’s what we get out of it- refusing to budge. This is what society has made us into, and there’s nothing we can do to alleviate this worrying situation. The education system has trained us to become grades oriented, working our lives away just for the desired grades.We usually praise and applaud those with straight distinctions or maximum rank points, but has anyone thought of those who did badly for the examinations? Would these people ever know what it feels to be scoring low and yet hearing people complain about their imperfect results? I wonder and pity those high flyers who do not know how to put themselves into others’ shoes.But then again, failures are not everything and they do not determine your life. One might fail when young, and make it big when they grow older, often known as the late bloomers. In a sense, this means that we all should never give up hope on ourselves and continues working harder to improve. Seems easy, but the truth? It’s a million times harder.When life throws you lemons, you make marmalade. However, what if you don’t even know how to catch the lemons aiming at you? You missed it and there you have it, a pathetic soul drenched in lemon juice. Sometimes, people assume that everyone is able to take pressure and stress and many problems thrown at them. Overwhelmed I would say, that most of the time, what they throw is way more that what we can absorb and adapt too. Humans are not sponges which can absorb information and adapt to problems easily. We have emotions and feelings to deal with, because when we feel sad and happy makes an important part in how we deal with problems too.No one knows what tomorrow might bring, and thus it is sometimes good to just harp on things which happened today. Long gone were the days of thinking tomorrow might bring in new hope and light, just accept reality and harp on the present, for fear that the following days may just get worse.For you’ll never know, when the world is ending.
starredjy.
Okay bye earthlings, I'll see you some time soon! :)
-Wishing for a time machine, Jingyi:)
