Hey fellow earthlings, after almost a year on hiatus I'm back!
Things as usual, has never been going well for me. It's like the whole world is suddenly rising up against me, and then I can't catch them in time, and I end up sinking to the very bottom.
Well, firstly, let's update the world(okay I don't really think alot of ppl still visits this place) about my life.
To be honest, the targets that I had set for O levels half a year back, hahahaha now that I look back, I'm left speechless.
Over and gone was the past.
I probably did well enough to progress on with tertiary studies, so I guess its quite okay, even though I may be drowning once again.
But one amazing thing was, the ever amazing miraculous feat in the name of O level Physics.
I think my previous blogposts would have showed you things like flunking my physics like F9 E8 all the way till prelims. But miraculously (okay maybe I did put in some effort), it turned out to be a whopping B3.
Well that's something I'm pretty proud of.
Now, the disastrous results are here again. How demoralising. Half a year and everything reverts back to what it was.
In any case one might wonder, what's my current cca now after graduating from the awesome library!
It's nonetheless awesome, PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY! Okays I'll probably upload pretty photos when I get to my usual computer so wait for it ^^
Well, basically that's it, the summary of my life.
As for my new biases, we'll cover that ltr.
Next post coming up kinda emo post cause I was feeling damn down that day, and i didnt have my internet connection so I didnt post.
-cheering on for greater days, Jingyi:D
