Hey people I'm back to revisit this place again.
Okay I know the time stated there doesn't even seem possible but yes, my body clock has gone wrong, terribly wrong. Had photog outing at city area, will upload the photos later in the afternoon or something, just lazy to start transferring all the things.
So tiring nowadays I can't even breathe.
It's like I'm totally lagging behind the majority.
And so that makes me the minority at the bottom of the cohort.
I have no idea how to even save myself and get myself back up to some acceptable standard.
My results are downright horrendous though people say it's normal to get such grades at this point in time. But people say they set it easier compared to previous years so that we could score better, but I don't even think I'm scoring anywhere near acceptable here.
Everything is piling up like a mountain, Himalayas mountain. As I learn from math, its like a y=fx graph translating to a y=2fx where x is the usual amt of hw and y is the amt of energy I need to spend on completing them.
And the rate that I'm moving its like 0.01% per day. And thanks to the limited time we all have after school, it's probably impossible to even finish my hw needless to say revising schoolwork,
It may be my incapabilities, but I do believe time is and was never in my hands. Life is like that, and that is what makes us stronger and nurtures us into better people, regardless of how long it might take.
Never gonna give up so easily, I still have the promos to work hard. Though it might be another 50 plus days away, I guess I could still give in my last shot and see what happens. Hopefully it's good and tadah another year of suffering ahhahaha.
sleepdeprived; Jingyi:D
