Hey empty walls of the internet, I came back here again.
Really need to post something to make myself feel better.
Promos are over, my life is almost, okay not to that extent, over as well.
Well the school insists on PW intensive until its over then return our promo results, but I think it might be a big blow, for me at least.
Whether I get kept behind eventually or not, I know I have to do well for PW and chinese because I just don't wanna face PI EOM I&R WR GPP OP and chinese all over again, that's like horrible life replayed.
Talking about PW, while I hope that none of my jcmates would even find my blog out here on the vast Internet. I gotta say, I don't know what I have actually done to someone, and the angsty feeling haunts me everyday.
Everyday, there must be something that will piss me off; Everyday, it just has to do with the same person; Everyday, I end up ranting on whatsapp starting a new chapter of the story.
Maybe the birthdates clash or something, this is so serious that I just feel like arrowing straight to the person. Affecting the group's PW grades isn't gonna benefit me or you or everyone else.
& talking about chinese, ohgoodnessme. Grades dropping while everyone is improving. When the teacher says, generally all of you improved, and I'll always be the negative exception and this doesn't feel good either.
In life, we learn how to accept things the way they are, give and take. But in this case, I don't wish to let things be the way they are, and some people don't understand what's tolerance.
While I persevere in my last efforts to save my own life of PW and chinese, I don't actually know what awaits me after that grueling OP. Having a bad feeling about that but I seriously hope I can move up and move on,
Having that belief,
Jingyi.
