What a captivating title! The sudden emotions filled within me, I don't know where to start from.
Just felt like coming back here to rant a little before I go back to serious work.
Chinese A levels ended officially yesterday, being the guinea pig batch anything can happen so I shall reserve my comments.
Next up, POWERUP for PW!
As I'm posting this, it's just ONE week more to the actual OP.
Was initially kinda glad that it's gonna be done and over with on the first day of the OP period, but damn the insights & reflection is far from expectations and it has to be handed up on the day of OP. I have no idea how do I survive this. I don't really expect much for PW but just let me survive this.
Then here comes the bomb, after 7 Nov, 8 9 12 Nov is like freeeee but ohwait 13 is another holiday i think. and tadah 14 nov comes the release of promos results. I'm really not feeling good about this. As much as I hope I can survive this horrible exams, what's done has been done. I'll resign to fate.
Okays I needa get on with memorising the script for OP, and I rattle on " This corresponds to the action stage of the habit change framework of the US department of health and human services~~~"
Before I log off, sharing with you guys a meaningful song,
如烟(五月天)
Enjoy!:D
With that little bit of perseverance and hope,
Jingyi.
