Hello, It's been quite some time since I came back here!
I did come back on the said END OF THE WORLD but I didnt publish my draft and looking back there wasnt much, and the Mayans weren't that accurate after all.
Cause we're now in 2013! & the sad thing is, the big As is coming right at me ><
Everytime I want to post something over here, I end up getting so nua and lazy to login
I think I've become lifeless as time passed by ohwells, I think I will get my LIFE back at the end of this?
Hopefully. My results now are like just mehmehmeh :( It's really probably me not putting enough effort on my part, but I'm doing my tutorials as much as I can these days I guess its called improvement? Hahaha.
Maybe I need to work harder, just a little bit more. If I'm not born with it, I guess I'll have to work for it.
Well, JC2 has officially started and AJC has declared war on me. Just PE can kill my life alrdy. I have extremely aching arms and legs one day after MORNING PE. Undeniably these exercises will make me keep fit and pass napfa but in the short run, my life is in jeopardy. I nearly limped my way to school and nearly had to run to catch dearest 72/ run to school in case I was gonna be late.
Here's a song to share cause I'm really into songs nowadays, and esp meaningful ones :D
Next post coming up! :D
Jingyi:D
