Hellos I'm back here again!
132013 marks an important date in history.
The day where history erases and makes a new one.
I aced my H1 CHINESE yipeeee! Didn't expect much for it cause I think I had alot of wrong answers here and there. And my teacher is seriously stereotyping when she classifies me as "expected" its like you know sometimes things don't happen in your favour you see.
But ohyayyy erasing the horrible HCL grade on my results slip with the awesome H1 CL grade hehe wanna upload the photo but so fail I shall try again tmr!
It's like woah its like even more perfect than my Os Chinese ahahahah:D
Thanks A & oral distinction for coming to me this time.
One down, six more to go.
AJ scored pretty scarily well this time, though I didn't go and listen but news spread fast hahaha:D
Well, I guess I have to work extremely hard for the remaining As to come to me! :)
Here's a random video to reflect upon life!
Jingyi:D
