The world out there has so many people, with different characters ( or would it be better phrased as "pattern")
But many times, the same type of people appear in your lives, in different stages of your life.
No matter how much you wished all these would come to an end, it keeps coming back.
Someitmes I wonder what should I do towards these people?
1. Remain silent and see how it goes
2. Go against them and have a word battle.
Thinking hard, for many years, there's no solution to these problems.
Ignore, but they'll come back.
Against, you'll make things worst.
Keeping everything in your heart, your life gets shortened.
Sometimes it's hard to determine what do we call friends or even acquaintances.
I'm starting to build several barriers towards people.
To the extent that for some people, there's many different barriers like this: |||
I don't know how do I bring myself to face and talk to these people when they're always with hidden agendas and filled with boastfulness and jealousy and competitiveness.
First of all, my results are currently at rock bottom, yes I mean it. I'm still saving them in progress. But these people still come for me, and start making me feel even worse.
I don't wanna talk to you all, why can't you guys just live your life on your own knowing that you've done well and yeah just live life as it is.
And then there are some people who are forever aiming for attention.
Like when the teacher asks me if i need any help, the following break she comes to me and say wah why XXX ask if you need help, never ask me. why XXX never ask me answer question.
I find it so annoying, I mean like you should stop disturbing me and spend more time doing work instead.
So bothersome. And after all these years I've realised, I'm a person who fall easily under stress and peer pressure. And hence therefore, I'm in a very drained state when I'm in school everyday.
Everyone thinks I'm fine and not worried about the exams, you must be kidding me.
I'm so tired nowadays. physically and mentally. I know I don't wanna retake this though I know I barely made it thus far.
Every day of school, makes me feel more and more distant towards the exams.
I'm not showing it, but deep down inside, its all the negative charges building out.
One day it'll be large enough to repel my soul out of my body or something.
I'm trying, trying hard to improve. But my brain doesn't cooperate with me when I want it to :(
I'm glad I still have the virtual world to rant on, cause I cant even rant in school in class anymore.
Everywhere there's people around its just so annoying.
怎麼去擁有 一道彩虹
怎麼去擁抱 一夏天的風
天上的星星 笑地上的人
總是不能懂 不能覺得足夠

Life is just so difficult :(
Moving on, Jingyi.
