I've decided to come in on this day, after a long hiatus.
Wow this new keyboard is kinda hard to navigate cause I'm used to the fingerings of the old one. I always end up hitting Insert instead of Backspace omg.
But anyways, its Sept 9 today. Not that I've come to gain any wishes, but I've come to express my thoughts about the whole year which passed very quickly.
Never knew 1 year just flew like an instant. Now that I look back at my juniors in J1 rushing through PW and Chinese for some, I can't remember myself doing all those at the time one year ago.
Everything passes so quickly and as always, I'm always hanging on to the last train, trying to catch up with the rest of the passengers on board on the first few carriages.
As the train approaches its final destination in like 60 days, I only have that 60 days to make my way right to the front of the train. Seems so difficult, even the thought scares me.
2 years ago, the examinations wasn't that risky cause I roughly knew which subjects that I was steady with and could focus on my weaker ones. But now, I don't even seem to have a steady subject and all the rest are like barely floating.
Maybe I shouldn't be very pessimistic about this, especially on this day. but I'm a person who likes to face reality and then harp on it for some time before I actually get into action.
Maybe most of the people wouldn't know of this blog's existence, which is why I can freely express myself over here.
One year has passed, and I'm actually glad that I've made a step out to make more friends and hang out with more people than before. Though its undeniable that I still find it more comfortable to hang out with friends from xinmin, but hmm, I do have pretty close friends in aj as well!
I'm glad I have these people in my life, people who always ramble about stuff on LINE, people who always show care and concern over your well-being and grades as well, people who can just strike a conversation about something random when you're just random.
(oops I accidentally typed mayday when I wanted to say maybe hmm... this is serious)
I don't know why, I've been very intrigued by the media industry recently, maybe its because of idolising and stuff, but I find such stuff quite cool. But, let's fret about that later.
On a more serious note, there's not much time left to the next "end of the world"
It's extremely worrying, and I hope I actually survive this round.
Maybe, just maybe, I might survive this round with some colours.
It's so stressful in school nowadays, people rarely talk and bury themselves in their books and papers regardless of lessons, breaks, after school. This is like so insane, and I cant phantom how can people survive studying in school with this dark aura around the whole school.
I mean like my school is like hardworking/mugging kind, depends how you actually see this, but I don't really fit in the mugging nor the hardworking criteria. Well, I guess its just another 80 more days till I leave this school so I'll just do my best for now. Maybe when I look back I'll miss the school? Who knows? Hahaha.
Probably I'll come in here some time after prelims, maybe after As. Till we meet again on this virtual space,
Signing off, Jingyi.
