Went to the S.E.A Aquarium last Saturday!
Was supposed to go during the June holidays but it was pushed back due to the horrible haze conditions.
I guess it was because it was the start of the Sept holidays and a weekend, hence it was terribly terribly crowded. I was practically pushed around the whole time and holding on tightly to my new Canon 600D which my dad bought in June! :D
To make things worse, I didn't bring the normal lens out, so it was kinda weird to rely all on zoom lens which I rarely used back in Photog ><
So the photos that come out were kinda, weird. Just gonna share some photos up here and then off I'll go to face the books once again.

Well, this kid was actually looking at....
THIS! It's so cuteeeee!

And then you have the 變色 jellyfish~
Seriously huge crab which kinda looks like a spider.
Some random corals~
The huge cylindrical aquarium which was greatly surrounded with people.
and to end off,
From the ZhengHe exhibition!
Anyways, I've realised Scarlet Heart has a sequel, and it's gonna show in China soon! I only know ruoxi and the 4th prince hehehehe. Hahaha to be honest it's because I've subscribed to binmusictaipei on youtube! And so I came across these:
Signing off!
