I'm finally back here again. Just days before the real thing begins, which I'm pretty worried about.
It's probably due to my failures for the past 1.5 years that is haunting me, though I try to keep those thoughts away.
It's just another 4 more days to the start and another 24 more till the end.
It's gonna pass pretty quickly but I know I have to take every single paper every question every part with utmost attention.
It's so important to do well (I don't mean straight As) but too important for me to handle to be honest.
I don't know what I've actually done for the past few weeks, nor the past two years, just trying to cram information into my brain, trying to memorise the whole list of definitions.
Probably learning has become something out of the syllabus, and just remembering the answers has become the norm, sadly.
This time, it's a great great challenge.
I don't feel prepared at all, and yet it's just 4 days away.
Whether I'll survive or not, it all boils down to the next 20 days of battles with the respective subjects.
So worried, very worried, but I'll still have to do them anyways.
4 more days. I know I will conquer this 20 days.
It's now or never.
Persevering on,
Jingyi.
20 days later, may we meet.
