Well it's already 1pm now and I'm already feeling sleepy what has work done to me.
First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR to those in this little place here!
也許你不會變現1年過去了,但在過去一年是充滿挑戰的一年。
一步一步,向前邁進。
Throughout the year, I've learnt so much, be it academics or relations or just purely entertainment (actually I think I'm quite good at stalking nowadays oops).
Nevertheless, it's a brand new year now.
跨過2013, 2014
是一個全新的旅程
No one knows where we'll beI've gained some things but also lost some, well I suppose its difficult to just keep getting things without losing in life.
No one knows how we'll meet
No one knows how long before you're here with me
And no one knows why we fear
And no one knows what we'll see
And no one knows when all the answers will be near
-蘇打綠 從一片落葉開始
Anyways, I'm currently working now! Kinda busy at some point in time, depending on the shift.
But sometimes when I reach home at around 11plus, I just wanna lie on my bed and go straight to lalaland.
And one more thing, the sad thing about no-more-concession for schoolless peeps.
I know there's this recent fare adjustment just announced ytd well I got flooded by that on m conversations but then again, I've been feeling the burden of adult fare ever since the new year started. No more bus fares capped at 58 cents no more no more no more ><
And because we're currently school-less, we graduated and we're not in any institution right now, we have to succumb to adult fares where the cap for bus fare is more than three times at $1.96 ><
And I haven't count in the fare adjustments as of ytd, aka the fare hike cause everything just keeps increasing. Should have explored more places in Singapore before this happened now every exploration trip needs some fare consideration :(
Well, I did explore gardens by the bay before 2014 started~
But then again, I haven't had the time to filter out the "lookable" photos.
Same goes to the photos of the nationalmuseum, singaporeartmuseum, and Lala's outdoor signing event~
Lalaxujiaying was so awesome that day, just two songs then it's like wow already.
I didn't have anything for her to sign but I just went to see hehehe.
Maybe I'll upload some photos on Sunday when I have time!
I needa go prepare to go to work now!
一步,不可能登天!
Off to work!
Jingyi.
