If I had known....
If I had known.....
If I had known......
If life really had a playback button, maybe I should really travel back in time to change my fate right now.
It's not that my life is downright terrible, just that I feel like I could have done more for the good sake of myself, guess I didn't realise it soon enough.
Deep down inside, I open up my heart.
Deep down inside, I find my true self inside.
Deep down inside, I know this is the real me.
Perhaps life is just like this, always full of unexpected outcomes, appearing at the end of every choice, major decisions that you face along the way.
And then, we'll all have regrets, which is probably inevitable.
And then, we'll start going on and on about all the IFs and start thinking how your future could have changed from that point on.
Well, I don't deny that I'm one of the those that I've stated above, for I've reflected about my schooling life and realised the many wrong moves I've took, thinking it will eventually lead me to my desired pathway to my desired outcome.
It's like a maze, a maze but I've lost my way, I don't have a map with me, or there wasn't a map to begin with.
And right now, I'm stuck in a place full of mirrors, but with panels that are showing me the lives of people around me. I'm dead surrounded by all these and all I can do is just look on, but cannot escape out of it and obviously cannot possibly join them as well.
And my dark inner self is slowly emerging.
I don't know why I suddenly have these kind of thoughts again, as much as I tell myself to look forward and don't look back anymore for I cannot change things with my eyes.
It's possibly regret and regret and more regret. And now I feel so hopeless and burdened by all the financial costs(at this point in time this shldn't be my concern but I feel that I have some responsibility for this) and my own future that awaits me.
Walk down the timeline, tell yourself you'll be fine.
Walk through your mind, imagine yourself making your mark somewhere.
Walk on, move on, carry on.
Before I continue exploring into my dark inner self, I should end off here.
Hope this won't happen (or rather so often) again.
Jingyi
