我就是喜歡這樣 那又怎樣 長怎樣 穿怎樣 不用你來插手
至少我的生活很快樂很灑脫
我就是喜歡這樣 所以怎樣 哭一個 笑一個
明天還是一樣
-我就是喜歡這樣/丁噹
Sometimes, we don't have to bother about our surroundings.
Sometimes, we just have to think about ourselves.
But sometimes, we overly think and become what is more well known as being self-centred.
In this real world, it is highly impossible to not look around you, beyond your usual zone of comfort, for one has to constantly progress and one of the ways being socialising with more people ie. stepping out of your comfort zone. And here comes the problem-- being afraid of how people view you, for they are not your friends that they've known for years (Well, long time friends may not know you and view you they way you they will actually)
It's highly pressurising to think about the various perceptions that people might have of you, be it in school, outside, or even at home with your relatives. Though the lyrics above may not be as apt as the original context revolves around love, I guess its kinda relevant because it's talking about how you view yourself your way of living or things that you do.
We always use phrases like "judging xxx" where I think it is pointless to judge people when you can't even judge yourself accurately.
Maybe when people start recognising and accepting themselves, then they'll have a better perception of others.
Always living in the world of various perceptions, where people think you are like this when you are not, people think that you are this but you're actually on the extreme end. It just makes matters worse if you actually start thinking about how people think of you, rather than just focusing on who you wanna be or who you are right now at this moment in time.
It's just a sudden thought that came to mind, triggered by several events that happened recently which I don't wish to bring up. It is an accumulation over time, where I get bottled up with all these perceptions revolving around me and it's kinda making me breathless so I thought I might just rant a little to make myself feel better.
Well, things don't work out well everytime and people should probably learn to accept that and not harp on what it's supposed to be or how it should have been cause nothing can be changed.
Now it seems like I'm contradicting my previous post(s) but well different thoughts come to mind in different times in life I guess.
If I could stop bothering about my surroundings,
Jingyi.
