365 days. 8760 hours. 525600 minutes.
It's been ONE YEAR.
Okay I came over cause I just had to post this.
Happy 19th to myself!
It's been a great day today.
Even though I tried to be as low key as possible in uni.
Till they asked for birthdays one day.
And poof everything unfolded.
I don't really think there's a need to just keep rattling on about birthdays but then again a birthday with nothing at all just feels like a normal day you see. Hahah so contradictory but well, everything went well today, except for rushing to psych lecture and not reading anything beforehand and completely lost the lecturer at some random quiz.
Been rushing homework, trying to keep on track with the pace that's getting faster cause I'm slowing down actually. I foresee some snowballing effect happening soon, but I'm trying to prevent that from happening, at the same time trying to produce some quality work here. But all the modules that I'm taking are relatively new to me, say psych soci compsci communication, especially compsci, it's almost like a lullaby lesson. Maybe it's just me, but just yesterday I got really tired I almost dozed off, some precedent set over there hurhurhur.
I hope I'll be able to catch up with the bulk and work hard for a good start.
All because of cumulative grades.
The nonstop paperchase going on and on.
Moving on,
Jingyi

