我的心乘着斑驳的轻舟
寻找失落的自我
-改编自《失落沙洲》徐佳莹
After one long (and painful) semester, I'm back.
It didn't occur to me how long has it been till I finally sat down and thought about the blog I did for one of my modules last semester.
My professor had shared some blog links from our batch (including mine) to students who were taking the module this semester, and so I got wind of this through a friend of mine.
If you're really interested in my 13 weeks of blabberingabout the internet (and exposing my k-show and mandopop crazes) , you can check it out HERE.
Then I came back to this lonely site of mine, only to read about how terrible semesters have been, it's almost like a revisit to Negativity 101 honestly speaking.
But just for clarification sake, the previous semester wasn't that bad.
Whenever the semester reaches its final lap, aka the last month, things just become really terrible. Assignments reach their deadlines, examinations coming your way, project submissions, everything just comes at you.
It's funny how I ranted in the earlier post about having four modules last semester and said I couldn't survive. Managed to pull off a decent end for that semester, but for this semester it just remains a big fat question mark.
Three modules would be better, so I thought. Considering my four module semester last Fall, I took it upon myself to just attempt three modules, World Civilisations II, Advertising, and Business Communication, after doing some major tweaks to what was allocated to me.
So wrong, I was. The latter two were fun, but assignments were mentally draining. Countless edits, countless typing, countless hours trying to get things done, and the last thing you wanna hear about is your prof deciding to be lenient and do a pass/fail kind of grading instead of her usual nit picking self.
- Advertising was really great, besides the fact that I know nuts about Photoshop. However, it was insightful to learn how to come up with advertisements, where to place it, and the high costs involved in advertising.
I can never see full page ads on newspapers the same way again. -Translates ads into dollar signs fluttering-
- As for World Civilisations II, I think I can just ascertain the fact that I'm just not cut out for history. Previous semester I was lucky to pull it off with projects and rather-doable exams, but not this semester. So many aspects, so many unsatisfactory and worrisome results, I think this module is really 凶多吉少 but I'm still hoping for the best. 就那一丝丝希望.
It comes to a point where I feel so tensed up, the chase for all these black&white documentations is making me feel like a robot. Being halfway done with this education, deep down inside me feels that I should take things even more seriously (But I think I've been constantly serious).
一直叫自己不要看得那么重,学会放下,但往往都沦落到要放弃的边缘
真的不知道是要该怎么继续往前走,毕竟才多两三个学期就结束这一切了。
又走negativity路线了,抱歉。
在離這很遠的地方 有一片海灘
孤獨的人他就在海上 撐著船帆
如果你看到他 回到海岸
就請你告訴他你的名字 我的名字
莉莉安
-歌词来源:《莉莉安》宋东野
很想逃避但又想让一切都过去
就这样吧,
坚持。
静。
