反正我還有一生可以浪費
我就是剩這麼一點點倔 稱得上 我的優點
-《浪费》林宥嘉
Putting all the negativity and stress from the earlier post aside, I guess I really need to put some positivity here for fear of revisiting an entirely negative rant site the next time I return to blog.
School hasn't been easy, but many things happened along the way that helped to keep me a little more sane to last through this entire semester. I wouldn't say all these made very sane, but at least it helped to distract me from the reality we have, or in some cases it just brings me back to reality once again.
This is going to sound like a biased/fangirl kind of post, but just bear with me for just one post.
Guess many of you would have heard of 我是歌手 at some point in time, be it MBC's I am a Singer or the one that was produced by Hunan TV.
Well, the fourth season came timely, it lasted from the start of my Spring semester till towards the end, which made it a great music companion for the past 13 weeks of school.
To be honest, I did not catch on the hype, probably knew a few names from the previous seasons of 我是歌手 and that's probably it. Probably the most 印象深刻 one would be G.E.M and her rendition of 你不是真正的快乐 which later become an official studio version for 女也 Herstory with Mayday.
But these years, 徐佳莹 is like just wow. It suddenly occurred to me that I've gone to her 签唱会 before in 2014, and I have no idea why did I planned to go there (for the record, with my dslr as well) but wasn't really a fan of hers then.
Two years down the road, 我从路转粉了啊
虽然说很久很久以前听了失落沙洲和 “我身骑白马啊 走三关” 的身骑白马, 但近年来多亏超犀利趴的片段让我认识这个女子。
外加寻人启事的歌都好好听加上有金曲奖入围的肯定...不得了
所以当我在网上看到名单看到有拉拉我就期待了(虽然说有个不认识的韩国人但后来发现他也很强-那不是重点)
毕竟超犀利趴给我看过很多不一样的改编,例如:
2013年的 公公偏头痛+拉拉队+迷幻
搞怪的也有,例如:
2014年的组曲
连金曲奖表演也有她的足迹,所以这个洞我就越陷越深了啦
到我是歌手正式开始播就真的没药医了。
回头看,那是我每个星期的小小动力吧
毕竟是每个星期五播,刚好就是周末了,下课回家忙点功课等youtube影片出来然后继续迎接周末,渐渐变成一个习惯了
就这样,13个星期过了,也结束了,我也多了十多首好歌让我好好loop,这学期读书的路程也没有如此的孤独。
--喂喂喂好像忘了点什么--
2.27 我又花钱了(喂,这说法不对)
好,我去练习说出我爱你了(喂喂,越描越黑欸)
好啦,我去看了丁当姐的演唱会啦,名字叫 我爱你练习曲。
所幸那个星期课业不算繁忙(过了一个很讨人厌的历史测验)才可以好好逃离现实去看演唱会啦。
短短几小时,现场的功力,现场的氛围,然后就狠狠地被拉回现实了。
发现喜欢的歌手们真的都是好不同的路线啊,我也要跟着那么多路线 会累欸(重点误)
秀几张图~(因为太好看了不拍不行)
谢谢必应创造那是一定的啊,灯光音响视觉都非常棒!
好像变成一年一次的一个习惯了,不论是签唱会演唱会好像一定要有一件发生就对了。
2013的五月天,2014的苏打绿五月天,2015的丁当家家魔幻力量,2016的丁当(应该还有个五月天)
签唱会就:徐佳莹,家家,丁当,白安,杨丞琳,丁当。
大概就这样吧,有点小疯狂我知道,但就是喜欢咯。
我想音乐是我逃离问题的方法,但也是会把我拉回现实的工具。
(谁叫那首浪费整天在我读书的时候听到-933播的-)
最后就用这一首浪费来结束今天的分享吧,
就这样吧,
继续坚持!
静。


